The Best Things to Do in Mineral Wells, TX
Magpie Inn is located downtown Mineral Wells. This town yields small-town charm, and it’s big on thrilling adventures, fascinating history, and unbeatable scenery. From unique shopping, to delectable dining, and fun-filled outdoor activities. Mineral Wells and Magpie Inn has everything you need for an unforgettable stay!
Mineral Wells is home to a wide array of delicious eateries to fuel you up for all your adventures. Whether you’re craving a fresh cup of Joe, authentic Texas barbeque, mouthwatering Southwestern cuisine, or something in between, this town has you covered.
- Brazos Market & Bistro
- Hole in the Wall Grill & Bier Garten
- Pastafina of Mineral Wells
- Coffee & Cocktails at 76067
- Smokin’ Barrel Bar & Grill
- Natty Flat Smokehouse
- Dairy Mart
- Taqueria La Estrella
- Old School Pizza Co.
- Mesquite Pit
Are you searching for a unique souvenir to remember your stay? Our inn is within walking distance of all the best shops on North Oak Avenue. With furniture stores, antique shops, and eclectic boutiques, our downtown shops have something for everyone.
- The Market at 76067
- Merrimac & North
- The Kraze
- Witschorke’s Antiques and Collectables
- The Weekend Store
- Garrett’s Antiques
We hope you packed your adventurous spirit for your visit to Mineral Wells. Adventure runs deep in our town, and there are outdoor activities for people of any age. Whether you prefer to hike through scenic parks, hit a round of golf, or dig up a fascinating fossil, excitement is always at your fingertips in Mineral Wells.
- National Vietnam War Museum
- Famous Mineral Water Company
- Crazy Bath House
- The Baker Hotel Ghost Walk
- Rickhouse Brewing – coming soon!
Entertainment & Events
The fun never stops in this town! Throughout the year, you’ll find that Mineral Wells hosts a wide array of exciting events that you won’t want to miss.
- Live music at bars and restaurants throughout town
- Annual Mineral Wells Crazy Kicker 100 Bike Ride (April)
- Annual CSWM Swing Fest (May)
- Red Bull Cliff Diving Competiton (June)
- Crazy Water Festival (October)
- Merry Wells Christmas Festival & Lighted Parade (December)
We hope you packed your adventurous spirit for your visit in Mineral Wells. Nature runs deep in our town and there’s outdoor activities for people of any age. Whether you prefer to hike through scenic parks, hit a round of golf, dig up a fascinating fossil, or stay “Inn” for some amazing bird watching, excitement is always at your fingertips in Mineral Wells.
- Lake Mineral Wells State Park & Trailway
- Possum Kingdom State Park & Lake
- Holiday Hills Golf Course
- The Cliffs Resort Golf Course
- Rochelle’s Canoe and Kayak Rental
- Hillbilly Haven Tubing
- Mineral Wells Fossil Park
- Penitentiary Hollow Rock Climbing
- Brazos River (fishing, tubing, swimming, etc.)
- Mineral Wells Fossil Park